Tuesday, July 14, 2009

and this one is all for Adam!

A is for Adam and AWESOME!!! I know some of you can't stand him..but he is my fave! And let me say, if you thought he was wild and dramatic on AI...that was nothing. he was so confined on that show. He was wild and crazy and flamboyuant and all that tonight...a thousand times more rock n roll than on AI. I video'd his whole performance of Mad World..but in the dark I hit the wrong button to stop recording and deleted it, sniff sniff:(

but these are just a few of the 20 or so pics I took of him:)





This one is my favorite, caught his signature scream.

































Such a theatrical/flambouyant pose....so Adam tho!!:)








Singing with Allison.







These older ladies were behind us wearing their "Glambert" shirts. it was funny. they just sat there thru the whole show, then when Adam came on they were right up at the stage yelling and screaming with all of us:)












5 comments:

Elder Paysen Adams said...

These pics are awesome! I love Adam!

Elder Paysen Adams said...

These pics are awesome! I love Adam!

Elder Paysen Adams said...

Oh and the pic with his flamboyant pose--looks like he's lookin at and posing just for you!

Jensen Memories said...

GO ADAM, GO ADAM, GO,GO,GO ADAM!!

The Funky Bunch said...

Does your husband know you're lusting after another man?? LOL!! Glad you had fun!